If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 777-9739

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy Kitchen

Mold damage to this Portland home’s kitchen turned out to be a huge job to remediate. The homeowner called us with concern over a musty odor in the kitchen. With the help of high-tech moisture detection devices, we were able to discern that the likelihood of a very large mold problem existed behind the sink and dishwasher. We needed to remove the sink and dishwasher and then the drywall to gain access to the area to be treated. The drywall was torn out and disposed of while we cleaned and treated the studs with an antimicrobial agent to thwart any future mold growth. Once the affected areas had been treated the kitchen was rebuilt.

Please call us at 503-777-9739 twenty-four hours a day seven days a week.