Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland is located at 9155 SW Barber Blvd. Portland Oregon. Our team is growing every week. This growth enables us to meet the challenges of 365/24/7 scheduling as the jobs come in. We are also tackling first responding to fires as they present. We have been successful in breaking into this very important source of new work. Our follow up for additional work such as carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning are adding to our ability to grow.
The Marketing team at SERVPRO of Southwest Portland is gaining new business by becoming a valued part of the community with regular visits and ERP's for each of our clients and bring on new businesses on a weekly basis.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 777-9739
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southwest Portland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.