This customer suffered a mold damage in their finished basement caused by overflowing toilet. The customer was away for summer and discovered the damage when they returned from an extended vacation.
Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right expertise and equipment. SERVPRO has trained technicians that were able to test and remove the mold growth, and then restore the space to preloss conditions. The family was very grateful that we were able to recover their home and protect them from any potential health effects.
Every mold infestation is different, from the extent and type of growth, to the variety of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same.
Please call us at 503-777-9739