About SERVPRO of Southwest Portland
Gabrielle R. Negro, Daniel J. Spark
Owners of SERVPRO of Southwest Portland
We can handle partial room losses, large catastrophic commercial/industrial losses and regional storm response. SERVPRO® of Southwest Portland is the leader in disaster restoration and our team has a large and comprehensive inventory of equipment and vehicles as well as an experienced staff that is always ready to respond quickly and professionally. We are ready to respond to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We also have available CAT (catastrophic) loss teams ready to assist in managing and restoring large losses.
Preferred Vendor Status: SERVPRO® of Southwest Portland is a IICRC-Certified Firm (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). We have 100 5-star reviews on Google. We are fully insured and meet both commercial and residential property management requirements. We have achieved preferred vendor status for many insurance and property management companies based on our track record of service excellence, integrity, and professionalism. We are apart of BOMA, The Hillsdale Business Association and Multnomah Business Association. We are Silver Level sponsors of Multnomah Village and BOMA.
SERVPRO® of Southwest Portland won the expertise badge from Expertise.com for 2022 best restoration company in the Portland Metro area.
Please check out our 5 star reviews and pictures of the jobs Commercial & Residential we have done. As you can see we have taken a loss for the customer and made it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Hillsdale Business Asso.
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Multnomah Village Business Association
- RSA Restoration Sciences Academy – Trauma Scene Cleanup Certification