Small kitchens with little storage can wreak havoc. Sometimes the stove top is used for extra storage in small kitchens but it is never a good idea! A plastic bowl was sitting on this stove burner when the wrong knob was turned on, causing the bowl to burn and catch other things on fire. When SERVPRO of Southwest Portland was called in to mitigate damages, the homeowners were beyond thrilled with the results. Not only was the stove cleaned up, most of the damage was plastic odors and soot. We brought in our Ozone Machine, it removed all of the plastic smell as well as the "burnt" smell. Soon it was "Like it never even happened".