Front Porch Fire
A car battery charging on this customers front porch combusted and set the structure on fire. The fire went up through the attic that hangs over the porch, into the front room, and kitchen areas. The house needed to be completely gutted due to heavy smoke damage throughout. The debris all over was picked up and the damaged insulation was extracted from the attic and crawlspace. The ceiling eventually was removed to start the rebuild. There was no one home at the time so everyone was safe from the rapid moving flames. We were out to the property within an hour to board up any areas that were at risk for weather and vandalism before we were able to start on the rest of the fire damage cleanup and salvage.