40 Years of Experience.
SERVPRO is unique in the national restoration industry because of our experience, and our resources.
Many end-users don't know that SERVPRO employs its own chemist, who formulates and manages the company's own line of cleaning products. The products take in 40 years worth of experiences in the field to provide products that are truly state of the art. It is important to us that these products are safe and friendly to the customers we serve in Portland Metro area.
One of the recent great additions to our stable is SERVPROXIDE, an EPA-registered, stabilized chlorine dioxide based disinfectant and sanitizer. The great thing about SERVPROXIDE is that it carries the EPA's lowest toxicity rating and is safe for everyday use. This product is designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold on hard surfaces and is an effective sanitizer for soft surfaces. On top of all the great things this product provides, it can be used just about any where!
Of course our principle mission is to remove mold from properties, where it is found to be at excess concentrations. However, as a backup it is important to have safe, effective tools that can provide efficient kill characteristics that can reduce the risk of future growth.
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland is excited to put this new product to use on our next mold job!