Board-ups, Griffiti, and Vandalism clean-up
Board-ups due to vandalism
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals will act quickly to remove vandalism and graffiti from home and commercial spaces. In addition to removing spray-painted graffiti from exterior walls, they can also clean driveways, walkways, asphalt, metals, wood, glass, plastic, and masonry. Their highly trained technicians can offer the following services:
General cleaning and graffiti removal
Brick, stone, and concrete cleaning
Odor removal and deodorization
Water damage restoration
Fire damage restoration
Mold damage restoration
Please call SERVPRO of Southwest Portland 24/7/365 503-777-9739
#1 Cleaning Company
#1 Cleaning company , crew cleaning.
The world has changed what it means to be clean, so let customers and employees know that SERVPRO, the nation’s #1 choice in cleanup and restoration, was there with a higher cleaning standard, Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Our processes and supplies are EPA and CDC certified. We can fog with Deco 30, it will disinfect in 30 seconds and does not leave a residue. We also wipe down high traffic services and leave a door cling that lets your employees and customers know that your premises have been cleaned by a professional company and are SERVPRO Clean. Please call our offices 24/7/365 at 503-777-9739
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Southwest Portland today at 503-777-9739 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
We are Cleaning Experts
"Here to Help"
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Southwest Portland 503-777-9739
SERVPRO on the Frontlines with Emergency Response
SERVPRO employee spraying for the COVID-19 virus in an office building.
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland is being called on by numerous businesses and community leaders to perform the necessary bioremedation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize their properties.
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland started in early March to clean schools, construction sites, office buildings and homes for COVID-19.
SERVPRO uses EPA approved products that follow CDC guidelines for cleaning. If you are interested inquiring about our services we are here to help 24 hours a day seven days a week, while life gets back to normal in the communities we call home.
Please call our office at 503-777-9739.
Please stay safe. You and your employees and families are in our thoughts and prayers.
SERVPRO Cleaning Commercial Buildings for COVID-19
SERVPRO employee cleaning an office building in full PPE for COVID-19.
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland can respond quickly and effectively to help minimize business interruption to your company.
SERVPRO franchise professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented times to clean and disinfect your home or business according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters ,tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables at a minimum. These same surfaces are mentioned in the CDC guidance for commercial spaces as well.
Why SERVPRO for FIRE!
Fire damage in bedroom.
Fires can be alarming and devastating when they occur, especially in your home. Here are a few reminders from SERVPRO of Southwest Portland if you or your loved ones experience a fire or smoke damage.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstry and carpet.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely and prop doors open to prevent odor.
- Wipe soot from chrome on kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim and appliances, then protect these surfaces with a light coating lubricant.
- If heat is off during winter, pour RV antifreeze in sinks, toilet bowls, holding tanks and tubs to avoid freezing pipes and fixtures.
- Wash both sides on leaves on house plants.
- Change HVAC filter, but leave system off until trained professional can check the system.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers to stop particles of soot from getting in or out of the HVAC system.
Why SERVPRO for Water
Water damage to carpet.
Even if you experience a water loss with clean water, there are still some steps to take to prevent further damage to your belongings and your homes integrity.
- Shut off the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building, when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removing lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove to a safe, dry place any paintings, art objects, computers, documents and other materials that are valuable or sensitive to moisture.
- Use wooden clothespins to keep furniture skirting off damp floors.
- Hang draperies with coated hangers to avoid contact with wet carpeting or floors.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
House clean with full PPE
SERVPRO has been in the cleaning and restoration industry for over 45 years. With the proper equipment SERVPRO is always ready for the job! We use specialty air movers and deodorization equipment to mitigate damage ranging from single family homes to skyscrapers.
General house or business cleaning and mitigation of airborne particles, no job is too large for SERVPRO of Southwest Portland.
Flu season? Remember to wash your hands often, stay home if you're feeling ill, and avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes. SERVPRO has got you covered with the rest!
It is important to keep your living space in healthy order for you and your loved ones. Routine duct and HVAC cleaning can:
-Reduce allergens and pet dander
-Eliminate offensive odors
-Improve operating conditions and efficiency
Right Equipment for the Job!
Floor coverage through main hallway.
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland takes pride in our work, which often includes customers homes. We know how important it is to keep the home you and your family value in the most livable condition, even after you have suffered a loss.
By placing protective equipment throughout the job site, we are keeping the integrity of your home safe from damage.
Here you see floor and wall coverage throughout the main hallway following a large water damage. We focus on major walkways where we will be carrying large equipment through to perform services.
When placing equipment throughout your home, please let your production techs know if you have any major concerns we need to pay attention through. SERVPRO of Southwest Portland is here to help, and we want to make sure the quality of service you expect is always exceeded.