Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Restaurant Fire

Restaurant Fire

A restaurant fire was caused by a grease fire in the kitchen. SERVPRO Of Southwest Portland was selected out of many vendors in the area to do the work to restore the restaurant to preloss condition. The owner of the restaurant had SERVPRO of Southwest's phone number programmed into his phone due to the great marketing and vists of Todd Hyatt. 

Tigard Laundromat Fire

Tigard Laundromat Fire

SERVPRO of Southwest Portland had made contact with the owner of the laundromat within an hour and were on the job within three hours. A customer had put a new screen in the dryer and the sheet caught fire causing damage to a total of three dryers and soot and smoke damage to the rest of the washers and dryers. We will need to have the washers and dryers cleaned inside by ECS, we will clean the walls floors ceilings and outside of the equipment. Portland Construction is doing the build back of the damaged walks and floors. 

Please call us directly at 503-777-9739 twenty-four hours a day seven days a week 

High Rise Fire

High Rise Fire

Fire damage doesn't always affect just the interior of a building and that can make for some tricky cleaning and restoration. SERVPRO of Portland  was able to use a large aerial lift to access and clean the smoke damage from the brick exterior. 

Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. SERVPRO of Portland has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, office building, or apartment buildings, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.

Kitchen Fire Damage

Kitchen Fire Damage

The cabinets in this kitchen were a prime odor problems following a fire. The wooden, porous materials hold onto odors and frequently need Wspecial attention. Otherwise the occupant will be reminded of this unfortunate event -- the fire -- for years to come thanks to the odor! SERVPRO has been a leader in the field of fire-damage cleaning and restoration since the 1970s.

By responding quickly with a full line of fire cleanup and restoration services we SERVPRO of Southwest Portland can help you protect your home and personal belongings

Home Fire

Home Fire

There are times a homeowner or business owner is forced to use a fire extinguisher.  When it comes time for the clean up you should call in the professionals at SERVPRO of SW Portland to handle the job.  The dry chemical will get all over the place and it can be hard to clean up and to take on personally, we are trained in environmental safety and will make sure the job is complete.  This job took one Air Scrubber and 3 HEPA Vacuums to clear the air, as well as the floor, shelves and furniture.  The room that would have taken days to clean and sanitize took less than 4 hours. 

Please call us twenty-four hours a day seven days a week 

Keep Your Stovetop Clear

Keep Your Stovetop Clear

Small kitchens with little storage can wreak havoc.  Sometimes the stove top is used for extra storage in small kitchens but it is never a good idea!  A plastic bowl was sitting on this stove burner when the wrong knob was turned on, causing the bowl to burn and catch other things on fire. When SERVPRO of Southwest Portland was called in to mitigate damages, the homeowners were beyond thrilled with the results.  Not only was the stove cleaned up, most of the damage was plastic odors and soot.  We brought in our Ozone Machine, it removed all of the plastic smell as well as the "burnt" smell.  Soon it was "Like it never even happened".

Always Be Aware In The Kitchen

Always Be Aware In The Kitchen

Your kitchen is a place for you to always be aware of your surroundings.  SERVPRO of Southwest Portland was called in to this fire, it was completely devastating for the homeowners.  Once we put their minds at ease letting them know things would be just fine, we went to work on the damaged home.  It only takes a minute of you having a lack of attentiveness for this to happen in your kitchen.

We Keep Your Business Open

We Keep Your Business Open

Fires can be devastating, however being closed for business can even be catastrophic.  SERVPRO of Southwest Portland prides ourselves in the fact that we can keep your door open even while we are working on the damages.  This fire in an Automotive Repair Shop was contained and cleaned up so the auto repairs could keep on coming in.  The owner was more than grateful that his business could keep on running smoothly with little or no downtime.